COPD 101 - Understand the Disease
Many people think their breathing problems are a normal part of getting older, but symptoms that don't get better are not part of aging. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a name that covers lung diseases with one thing in common—breathing problems that don't get better over time. For anyone recently diagnosed with COPD or anyone who cares for a loved one with the disease, the details can be confusing. The first step to feeling better is to understand the disease.
Download the free guide, COPD 101, to learn more about:
- The symptoms—what is and what is not COPD
- Recognizing and treating one common type of COPD, Chronic Bronchitis
- Causes and treatments for the other most common type of COPD, Emphysema
- How to reduce the risk of COPD
- Healthy steps to take if you have been diagnosed with COPD to live a happy, active and independent lifestyle